Introduce Relaxation to your massage to give your clients a place to heal and feel safe with deep soothing relaxing techniques.
These days we all lead a busy, fast pace of life and indeed many of us never take time out to slow down or stop. Relaxation is something we can teach our clients and give our clients to help them with anxiety, depression and stress.
In this course you will learn the art of relaxation, so you can give deeply soothing massage to your clients to help them slow down and take time for themselves. I will show you all the tricks of the trade to help your client enter a place of relaxation and peace.
- Welcome and intention
- Meditation for you and your clients
- Cutting the cord (protecting yourself from energies)
- Draping, positioning and creating a healing space for your client
- Massage techniques and massage strokes
- Relaxing Back massage
- Backs of legs massage
- Font of legs massage
- Arms and Hands massage
- Neck and shoulder massage
- Face and head massage
- Using your intuition techniques
- Using Essential oils to induce relaxation
- Self-care and your stance
- Aftercare advice
How to integrate your new career into your own business
- Our course is face to face and hands-on training, however, you will receive printouts of the techniques and contraindications and ideas to get your business up and running.
- We only have small groups so you get my full attention with lots of one on one help Invite to join our private Facebook Group, where you can continue learning with the help of other therapists and free educational videos posted monthly. A place where you can ask questions and gain help from many of us that have been massaging for years.
- Student Membership with IICT for a year for only $1
- Discounted Insurance
- Join our Facebook Tribe for ongoing support and mentoring
- Free download of Natural Marketing, a handy guide for everything a therapist needs to know for
- establishing a thriving practice., saving $29.95!
- Discounts for future Training Courses and Online Training.
- Investment for your new career as a qualified Relaxation massage therapist is just $495.00
- Deposit of $100 to be paid 30 days prior to the start date.