Let the feet do the talking with Reflexology
Introduce Reflexology has a stand-alone treatment or to use as an added benefit to your messages. Reflexology is an ancient healing art via the feet and can be used to treat many ailments including back issues, hormonal issues, fertility, autoimmune, stress, insomnia and many more. Reflexology is a great treatment to give your feet a rest from massaging and its deeply soothing and relaxing for your client. I will show you all the tricks of the trade to help your client enter a place of relaxation and peace and self-healing.
- Welcome and intention
- Introduction to Reflexology and Zones
- Feet the mirror of the body
- Relaxation exercise and thumb techniques
- Digestive System
- The Respiratory system
- The circulatory system
- The Lymphatic, Endocrine system and Solar Plexus
- The central nervous system, nose, ears, eyes, throat, sinuses and face
- The skeletal system, spine, and discs
- The Urinary system
- The reproductive system
- Contraindications and drug reactions
- Reference guide for treating specific illness and conditions
- Treatment Plan
- Self-care and your positioning
- Aftercare advice
How to integrate your new career into your own business.
- Our course is face to face and hands-on training, however, you will receive printouts of the techniques and contraindications and ideas to get your business up and running.
- We only have small groups so you get my full attention with lots of one on one help Invite to join our private Facebook Group, where you can continue learning with the help of other Therapists and free educational videos posted monthly. A place where you can ask questions and gain help from many of us that have been massaging for years.
- Student Membership with IICT for a year for only $1
- Discounted Insurance with AON
- Receive 18 months for the price of 12 months Insurance with AON – that’s 6 months FREE!
- Free download of Natural Marketing, a handy guide for everything a therapist needs to know for establishing a thriving practice., saving $29.95!
- Discounts for future Training Courses and Online Training.
- Investment for your new career as a qualified Reflexologist is just $495.00
- Deposit of $100 to be paid 30 days prior to the start date.
- We do offer one on one personal training for individuals, Day Spas, Hairdressers and Beauty Therapists.